This is probably a silly question but . . .

Lostwolfe

Ok so we're booked on a group cruise next Sept on the Miracle. We've done Carnival before but this is our first time with a large group. The group dept said we had 5 fun points to spend and rattled off a bunch of options but I guess i'm still a bit confused. What ARE the fun points? How did we get them and on what/how do I use them? Any info would be great! Thanx in advance

The fun points are given as a type of reward to groups. So I assume you are the groups "leader". You would be the one to choose how to spend the fun points. There are different ways to spend it from champagne upon embarkation to a private party. I don't know the point values off the top of my head.

He said something about it not being available on all sailings but i'm really not sure. I'd call the group dept and ask em :D As far as spending the points, I looked on the web site and didn't see a list of options, am I missing it or would I find it someplace else?

I am the group leader of a group cruise on the Pride. We are getting Champagne and Strawberries in every room for embarkment and also a private party with booze, plus $100 per cabin OBC. We also will be dividing up the free berth in some way for all of us. :D

We have a group that got I think 6 pts. We took $100 obc and a photo coupon and a tote bag. I think each pt. is worth $25 obc up to $100. If you have at least 8 cabins you get a private party with free drinks. Usually the leader gets a free cruise.

It appears that it's just a certain number of staterooms--not total guests. Is that it? ;)

I am not 100% sure of your question but a group is typically considered to be at least 8 staterooms. But when you look at the items you can use the funpoints for it list the minimun # of staterroms in the left column so you can see that for some items you only need 5 staterooms but for some you need 25. Hope this answers your question.

Jodie

Archived