Hyatt Regency Miami

nicole9s

Hi everyone,

I have the Hyatt booked for the night before my cruise in April. Is this a good place to stay? Is it close to anything? How much/how close to get

to the port?

Also any suggestions on where to go for a drugstore and a liquor store from the Hyatt?

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I have the Hyatt booked for the night before my cruise in April. Is this a good place to stay? Is it close to anything? How much/how close to get

to the port?

Also any suggestions on where to go for a drugstore and a liquor store from the Hyatt?

Thanks!

We stayed there for one night in April. The rooms in the front of the hotel are extremely noisy. I would suggest asking for one facing the back. It's just a short cab ride from the pier. You could probably find a liquor store in the Bayside Market which is nearby. We thought the hotel was very nice, just very noisy. And the price was right using priceline. :)

We were there 2 weeks ago for a precruise stay. While we didn't have a view of the bay we did have a very nice room. no noise to speak of and we arrived on Friday afternoon. We didn't see any liquor stores in Bayside but noticed that there was one located around the corner on the back side of the hotel. We thought the hotel was very nice and would absolutely stay there again when sailing from Miami.

Archived