What Next?

Josh'sMom628

My Hubby and I are booked for the America's Cup excursion in the morning. (7:30-11a) when we hit St Martin. We're in port from 7a-6p, so I'm looking for some suggestions for an afternoon activity...

Are we better off hitting the ship for lunch and then heading back out for a few hours in the afternoon or should we find somewhere to eat? Are there any fun activities that would fit well in the afternoon hours?

Don't head back to the ship! Just stroll around in town and find a nice beachfront restaurant for lunch. I must admit the restaurant experience was better years ago, before a hurricane caused a remodel of the beachfront. Restaurants used to be right on the water. Now most are on the other side of the walkway ... but still there are nice places to enjoy a leasurely lunch. There a little place that we like that looks like a guest house (maybe it is). I think it's called Pasanggraham and has an international menu and an open air dining room. I remember that I enjoyed the curried chicken salad. The fact that I can remember what I ate says something! Enjoy St. Maartin!!!

By the way ... we also did America's Cup and loved it!!!

Archived