does your preschool boy wear a jacket?

OnTheBrink

We got a nice suit at Macy's last year after Christmas during sales in January. The suit includes a shirt, pants, vest and jacket. It was originally $80 bucks and I paid only $15. Despite thinking it was a silly -- we have actually used it many times. He as worn it to two weddings, a funeral, out to a fancy dinner and hopefully he will still fit into it for our cruise in Jan. It's a 2t --

DSC07782.jpg

I was looking at suits in 3t and above just in case he outgrows his in the next month and a half. I found a pretty great deal at target. It includes a blazer, pants, shirt and tie for only $19.99.

http://www.target.com/Toddler-Boys-Perfectly-Dressed-Blazer/dp/B000VSC2SO/qid=1194654702/ref=br_1_2/601-3056621-6274543?ie=UTF8&node=327490011&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1

I was also looking at this silly little plaid suit for country club casual nights... it's only 12.49...

http://www.target.com/Toddler-Boys-Perfectly-Dressed-Blazer/dp/B000VSC2SO/qid=1194654702/ref=br_1_2/601-3056621-6274543?ie=UTF8&node=327490011&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1

Adding: I realized that I hadn't really answered the OP question. I certainly don't think a preschooler boy NEEDS a suit for a cruise or otherwise. I contend that your khaki pants and shirt would be just fine -- and probably repeated by many other preschool boy parents. Whatever you do - have a great cruise. :)

We got a nice suit at Macy's last year after Christmas during sales in January. The suit includes a shirt, pants, vest and jacket. It was originally $80 bucks and I paid only $15. Despite thinking it was a silly -- we have actually used it many times. He as worn it to two weddings, a funeral, out to a fancy dinner and hopefully he will still fit into it for our cruise in Jan. It's a 2t --

DSC07782.jpg

I was looking at suits in 3t and above just in case he outgrows his in the next month and a half. I found a pretty great deal at target. It includes a blazer, pants, shirt and tie for only $19.99.

I was also looking at this silly little plaid suit for country club casual nights... it's only 12.49...

Adding: I realized that I hadn't really answered the OP question. I certainly don't think a preschooler boy NEEDS a suit for a cruise or otherwise. I contend that your khaki pants and shirt would be just fine -- and probably repeated by many other preschool boy parents. Whatever you do - have a great cruise. :)

My cruise is to early for the after Christmas sales although I will probably buy something for his next cruise then. I keep looking for stuff in the Target store and can't find anything. :( Yet it says that was in the add. Maybe I'll run to Target in the morning and see what I find. I don't remember seeing that in our add. I know I still have it here I'll have to look for it.

My cruise is to early for the after Christmas sales although I will probably buy something for his next cruise then. I keep looking for stuff in the Target store and can't find anything. :( Yet it says that was in the add. Maybe I'll run to Target in the morning and see what I find. I don't remember seeing that in our add. I know I still have it here I'll have to look for it.

Why don't you save yourself the hassle and buy it online. Target ships quickly and has pretty reasonable shipping rates. :)

Why don't you save yourself the hassle and buy it online. Target ships quickly and has pretty reasonable shipping rates. :)
I know I could but Target is practically around the corner so I have to at least try and look at the closest store.

Archived