Park and Ride Tampa

dj cruise

Hello everyone

My wife and I are booked on the Carnival Legend in may and was wonting to find out if there was a good place to stay near the port that you could leave you car and pick it up after the cruise.

We done this at the Country Inn in Port caniveral and it worked out great

Thank you

Hello everyone

My wife and I are booked on the Carnival Legend in may and was wonting to find out if there was a good place to stay near the port that you could leave you car and pick it up after the cruise.

We done this at the Country Inn in Port caniveral and it worked out great

Thank you

Until they reorganize this board and put FLA together, this question would probably be better asked on the Gulf Coast board....but i will give it a shot...most of the hotels downtown near the port will charge close to 20 bucks a night to park, so you'd have to try out by the airport.....the one place that MAY offer what you ask for is the Chase Suites....i haven't stayed there...it used to be a Marriott Residence inn (the old style when they first opened...individual buildings...) but it was apparently sold. If you check the gulf coast board you should find a reference to this property.

Otherwise, you'd have to just see if the hotel had a park n fly rate and then take a cab to the pier.....it's probably 20-25 cab ride from the airport/westshore area to the port.

(i'll ask the moderators to scoot this post over to the other board)

sorry about the wrong board this is new to me but thanks for your help

Oh..no prob!:) the FLA ports are going to be lumped into one soon as they are the most often used for cruise departures....that way it will be easier to get info......

again....good luck! and welcome to the boards......(we were all new once..!! :D )

Archived