Rhapsody Aft Cabins

psterman

Anyone been in Aft Cabins on Rhapsody (especially 7152). Any noise problems from the dance lounge below these rooms?

I read in a travel magazine, (that I saved,) that 7152, 7652, 8088 or 8588 are the best balconies to book because they are wraparound and provide fabulous views...they're almost twice as large as the regular balconies. Can't say about the noise.

I stayed in 7152 last May and loved it. I have 8088 booked for my upcoming Alaska cruise. The balconies are awesome! There was only one night when we could hear the band past 11:00. The way the stage is placed you would hear music more in 7152 that you would in 7652. (I think we were in the room to drop something off.) Usually, the events there end by 11:30 at the latest. The really late night stuff went on up in the Viking Crown Lounge. Can't say anything about the noise from the quest since we were down there watching.

Archived