8 Carnival drydocks scheduled in Charleston

bguppies

The business section here in the Charleston Post and Courier on Monday reported that Carnival has contracted with the Detyens Shipyard here for $250 million, to renovate 8 Carnival ships. (I assume that would be the entire Fantasy class?)

The Inspiration is already done and Imagination is here now.

It is supposed to be here for 15 days total, before the ship sails to Freeport to get some finishing touches for another 15 days or so

Bill.

The business section here in the Charleston Post and Courier on Monday reported that Carnival has contracted with the Detyens Shipyard here for $250 million, to renovate 8 Carnival ships. (I assume that would be the entire Fantasy class?)

The Inspiration is already done and Imagination is here now.

It is supposed to be here for 15 days total, before the ship sails to Freeport to get some finishing touches for another 15 days or so

Bill.

Yep... that's the case. Let's hope that the upgrades go a bit smoother on the Imagination than they did on the Inspiration. I'm sure there's a bit of a learning curve involved and all will go according to plan this time around.

Archived