Tux Rental

dedel963

Just wondering if there is tux rental onboard and what the cost is to rent a tux onboard. My boyfriend and I are sailing on 12/8 8 day Liberty Eastern Carribean and there will be two formal nights. One he will wear his suit for but he wants to rent a tux for the other. If its too much onboard, we'll rent before we leave home.

Thanks

Just wondering if there is tux rental onboard and what the cost is to rent a tux onboard. My boyfriend and I are sailing on 12/8 8 day Liberty Eastern Carribean and there will be two formal nights. One he will wear his suit for but he wants to rent a tux for the other. If its too much onboard, we'll rent before we leave home.

Thanks

There are different packages available....usually starting over $100..........for my first cruise I bought one on e-bay for under $100......since then I've done other cruises and buy accesories(tie/cumberbund/vest)......I've probably added an extra $100....but I now used it 6 formals and have 6 different tux looks. You might want to consider.

Thank you! Great suggestion since . . . 1) we are planning to cruise again and will use it more than once and 2) I've got two daughter's to marry off and has one son and 3) he doens't go up and down in sizes like I do!! :) I've already gotten him adicted to E-Bay, guess we can look for tuxes in addition to motorcycle parts!!

Thanks

Dede

My DH often rents a tux when we get on the ship but has sitched over to ordering on the Carnival site, already paid for and waiting for him when we arrive. Typical black tux with shirts and accessories costs $85. You have to have your measurements if ordering online.

Thanks, I could do that too. I'll have to talk with the BF tonight and see which he would like to do. Having the measurements isn't difficult, my Mom is a tailor by trade and used to rent tuxes when she was in business! Too bad I didn't know BF then, he could have gotten a tux for a lot less!!!! Oh well, we'll have to weigh all the options. Where on the Carnival website can you go to rent tuxes?

Archived