Past Miracle Cruisers--Have you ever been Re-Routed?

KTownGirl

My husband and I will be cruising on the Miracle out of New York on September 6/08. I realise that there may be a chance that our itinerary may change due to hurricanes etc.

So my question is, for any past Miracle cruisers that have been re-routed, what islands did you end up going to?

Thanks!!

KTownGirl

My husband and I will be cruising on the Miracle out of New York on September 6/08. I realise that there may be a chance that our itinerary may change due to hurricanes etc.

So my question is, for any past Miracle cruisers that have been re-routed, what islands did you end up going to?

Thanks!!

KTownGirl

I thought I could answer your ? I left from Tampa last year dec31 and never had a change.

Thanks!!

KTownGirl

Not likely a hurricane would show up that early in the season. If one did, it would depend where it was in relation to where the ship was headed. Impossible to say where a ship would go, unless you know where the hurricane is going.

I realise it's impossible to predict storms etc.

My question was directed at past Miracle cruisers out of New York that have had itinerary changes. I just wanted to know what islands they ended up going to instead.

Sorry for the confusion.

KTownGirl

I realise it's impossible to predict storms etc.

My question was directed at past Miracle cruisers out of New York that have had itinerary changes. I just wanted to know what islands they ended up going to instead.

Sorry for the confusion.

KTownGirl

The Miracle took over the Legend's run this past year so you probably won't find anyone who has been re-routed on the Miracle out of NY.

Might want to try asking again for Legend past cruisers who have been rerouted.

A Miracle cruise out of NYC was rerouted this summer. I don't remember the specifics, but I do remember they went to Grand Turk. Hopefully somebody that was on this cruise will be able to help you.

Well I stand corrected, she was rerouted this past year....you still might get a better response with the Legend.

oh yes, august 15, 2007, were on the miracle, hurricane dean happened to be heading to the caribbean, we were rerouted to grand turks, half moon cay and the bahammas, which i might add all were fantastic and the weather couldnt have been better. we had a great cruise, nothing to complain about. so, dont worry if you happen to come across this, carnival will keep you safe. I was upset at first, all the planning befoare hand, but who in their right mind would want the weather of a hurricane? Enjoy your cruise, you will love the ship

lesley

Archived