Camp Carnival

ssac

I've heard they have a build a bear workshop in camp carnival. Can anyone tell me approximately how much this is? I want to include this in our spending money so I can bribe my child into going to camp carnival. I know she will have a blast but first I need to get her there! :p

I've heard they have a build a bear workshop in camp carnival. Can anyone tell me approximately how much this is? I want to include this in our spending money so I can bribe my child into going to camp carnival. I know she will have a blast but first I need to get her there! :p

My Miracle Camp papers from last week have it listed as...

kit includes bear skin, stuffing, birth cert, guardian angel, make a wish star, Carnival t-shirt and a carry home box all for $19.99 Accessories are extra (recordable sound chip, sailor girl and boy outfits)

My 7 year old was given a choice and most of the time he wanted to go to camp

We saw lots of grandparents sitting on the Promenade just a stuffing away on the Victory last month. Everything comes in a box with the stuffing sealed in the bottom of the box. They were having a great time!!

It's not actually Build-a-Bear like in the mall. Different company same idea. Not as many extras as Build-a-Bear, so the cost can only go up to about $30 with EVERYTHING. Also you hand-stuff the bears, they don't have the stuffing machine like they do at build-a-bear.

The stuffed animals are very cute. My DD now has "twin" cats - one from each of our last two cruises. She loves them. She is 6, and I did NOT have to bribe her with build-a-bear to go to Camp Carnival - that was just a happy extra.

One thing I might suggest is taking your child to the Camp Carnival area right when you get on board and asking for a tour (if they don't have it open). That way your child can check out the toys and get the "lay of the land" without being overwhelmed by all the other children and activities. That way when he/she is ready to go to camp for real, the counselors and surroundings will be familiar, and it will be an easier transition.

Have a great trip!

Once she gets there she will never want to leave. My daughter woke me up one morning and wanted to know why I only paid for 7 day's on the ship. I had to tell her everyone did and everyone has to get off. She diden't believe me she thought it was like a hotel you paid by the day.

Once she gets there she will never want to leave. My daughter woke me up one morning and wanted to know why I only paid for 7 day's on the ship. I had to tell her everyone did and everyone has to get off. She diden't believe me she thought it was like a hotel you paid by the day.

That is so cute!! I can hear her now "But Dad, haven't you ever heard of a B2B?"

Archived