Live from Ecstasy 11-03-07

Bassic

Bassic -- you're home and did the dog and kitty have a wild party? We have 2 dogs, 1 cat, 2 birds, fish, and 2 hamsters... and I always worry leaving them home just for the day! Well, Mom lives there, too, and she's home with them, but she's too easy and spoils them!

Hope your honeymoon was a wonderful beginning to a long and happy marriage! Congratulations and Best Wishes!!

We'll be looking for your review. Glad to know all went well. Weather and mal de mer is nothing that can be stopped - glad your new bride made it through. Me, I love the storms. I went out on the deck one night during rain and wind, and rough waters -- after finally finding a door that wasn't locked -- and hung on to the rail and faced the wind and LOVED it!!! I would have stayed out there, getting drenched, if it wasn't for a crew member hollering, "Maam, maam, please get in here." Once I was in, he locked those doors...

I'll be on the Ecstasy in Feb. TY!!!! I'll keep Le Saint Bonnet in Progreso you suggested in my notes!!

LK

I'll try to get a new review together tomorrow- the cats did NOT have any wild parties (that we can tell, so far), but the dogs had a wild time at the kennel, quickly endearing themselves to the owner of the kennel, who had a BLAST with them! She raises champion German Shepherds, but was quite smitten with our little Shelties! They were glad to get home again, though.

The honeymoon was our best cruise yet, we had a large time...great to meet a couple other CCers!

I'll try to get a new review together tomorrow- the cats did NOT have any wild parties (that we can tell, so far), but the dogs had a wild time at the kennel, quickly endearing themselves to the owner of the kennel, who had a BLAST with them! She raises champion German Shepherds, but was quite smitten with our little Shelties! They were glad to get home again, though.

The honeymoon was our best cruise yet, we had a large time...great to meet a couple other CCers!

Did you have the white heart on your door on Empress?

Archived