parasailing excursion?

Going on first cruise 12/2/07 Aos Aruba route. Does the ship offer an excursion for this could not find any info on this. Also where would be the best place for this.

Thanks

I did that cruise Novemebr of '06. I am about 95% sure I remember them offering parasailing at at least one port, likely two. Dunno where it is best though.

The only port I remember that the ship had a parasailing excursion was in St. Thomas. I think that there might be parasailing in Aruba, but it is so windy there. Unfortunately, my excursion in St. Thomas was cancelled when I went due to high winds. If you go to Orient Beach in St. Maarten/St. Martin, there are several parasailing operators right there and for less money. Several in my group checked it out. I had already scheduled St. Thomas, so didn't.

Jen

I would also like some info on parasailing.

we will be on the serenade 11/08 and I have always wanted to parasail.

Unfortunately several years ago we saw a special on 20/20 or something like that. It was telling us that these types of excursions are very risky out of the country. Since liability laws vary so much in other countries, you can run into some very unsafe operations. How is this if the excursion is through the cruise lines???

I really want to do this on my cruise but I am just a little worried about this report.

Please any advice would help

Archived