Crown L253 inside room question

Jolynn2262

Hello all. I have never been in an inside room before but being a solo cruiser I didn't have much choice cost wise for the Scandinavian itinerary. Dream vacation next summer or save for two years for an outside or balcony. Anyway, this room is under the spa area but is directly under the sauna and changing room so I'm thinking it won't have an early am noise problem. Anyone have experience with Lido deck rooms under the spa or even this cabin in particular?

Also, I know to bring things such as a night light, turn on the tv to see what it's like outside, bring a flashlight, an air freshner, an over the door organizer, etc. Any other hints from those experienced with interior cabins?

Thanks,

Linda

The sauna and change rooms should not be a noise problem (at least not like the weight areas in the gym or the basketball court). As for the rest of the list, it would seem that you have it covered. I would leave the over door organizer at home, especially as you are a single cruiser, unless you truly have enough 'stuff' to fill all the pockets and a lot more. Those come in real handy with four people in a cabin, or when travelling with a teenage girl, but they are not needed by most couples, much less a single.

Archived