Its started already

Shogun

Hi Folks,

Still seven weeks to go until we board the Emerald for our longest cruise 24 days.

So my other half has come home with stuff from the shops for the cruise.

So questions,

If I did not need this stuff for my last ten, why do I need it for this cruise

If we always have to unpack as we are way over the weight allowance 22kg why do I need this stuff.

If we are going shopping in Ft L due to the US being so cheap why do I need this stuff now.

Now I know I will have a good cruise so long as the ship does not sink. I will have a better cruise if I do not become ill, and a great cruise if Princess delivers Princess standard service.

So you all soon.

yours Shogun

hi shogun, we are in the same boat as you :eek: pun intended. We are on the Emerald right after for 20 days too. We always pack too much, so what is going to be like with 20 days! We are determined to cut back, and do wash on turn around day. But like you we said oh we can pick up stuff in Fort Lauderdal when we are there for a couple of days, yeah knowing me I will still pack lots, then still buy lots... need another suitcase

Wow Shogun! I am green with envy~24 days! I only was able to squeeze out 16 days over the holidays:rolleyes: Will you be on the Emerald?

Now about the shopping................:D

Google George Carlin's (comedian) dissertation on the subject of "STUFF" and why it has a function lol.

Put one suitcase inside the other. Pack in and around the little one. When you come home you'll have an empty for all the "stuff" you buy. Went to Tahiti with 2 suitcases, came home with 4. Going to Europe ( in 13 days) with 2 and plan to get off in Ft. Lauderdale with 4 PLUS! :D

Archived