Hi Julia,

Im onboard- January 6th

May 5th

July 31st

October 22nd

When can you be my sidekick ;)

Gav :cool:

Gav,

Can I reserve January 6? My only other booking on QE2 is for the October Westbound TA, unless my company stock hits 100 :D

Julia

Gav,

Can I reserve January 6? My only other booking on QE2 is for the October Westbound TA, unless my company stock hits 100 :D

Julia

Thats Fine Julia :D so you have January :rolleyes:

Angela has July !! ;)

That just leaves , May and October !!!! :)

Any offers !!!! :p

Gav

It should be interesting to hear which lounge (if any) is used for the new Diamond disembarkation lounge on the present QE2 cruise, and if all the new diamond perks are in place?

Maybe "Queens Grill lounge" :D or Matthew`s Suite !!!! :eek: :rolleyes:

Gavin :cool:

It should be interesting to hear which lounge (if any) is used for the new Diamond disembarkation lounge on the present QE2 cruise, and if all the new diamond perks are in place?

The Disembarkation lounge isn't just for Diamond passengers - it's for platinum as well! I suspect they'll have to make it somewhere large - either the Lido or the Queens Room.

The Disembarkation lounge isn't just for Diamond passengers - it's for platinum as well! I suspect they'll have to make it somewhere large - either the Lido or the Queens Room.

Queen`s Grill for, Diamond !!!! :D

Lido for , Platinum !!!!! :eek:

Behave yourself, Gavin!! Is your 'phone still vibrating in your breast pocket?

It was a great cruise with great company. I was lucky to be sitting at Myles' table. As usual, my friend and I did not want to get off!

Maureen

Behave yourself, Gavin!! Is your 'phone still vibrating in your breast pocket?

It was a great cruise with great company. I was lucky to be sitting at Myles' table. As usual, my friend and I did not want to get off!

Maureen

Sorry Mum ,

I had a senior moment that day, nearly 40 you know.

It sounds like you had fun, im looking foward to "QV" , are you on a pleasure trip to meet her on December 7th ?

Gavin

So far I have decided not to take a pleasure cruise to see the QV come in. I might drive down to Weston Shore or go into town later - use my bus pass for a free trip.

If the sea is like it was at Lee-on-the-Solent to-day, I think I will give it a miss.

Maureen

Hi Julia,

Im onboard- January 6th

May 5th

July 31st

October 22nd

When can you be my sidekick ;)

Gav :cool:

Gavin, dear.

There seems to be a rather large gap between the January and May ones. Perhaps April 12th would be good for you? I know someone who would be delighted to be your side kick. And your kick pleat, and fix your Sean Dubya or whatever that knifey thing is on your kilt! <G>

I'd even tie the little blue ribbon for you!

Of course, I mean BIG blue ribbon!

Karie

Hi Maureen

Hope you are well - it's Richard aka RJMS74 from this cruise where I had the pleasure of meeting both yourself & Val. Hope you are well & I will email you soon once Myles forward's your email address!

I have written a long letter of complaint to Cunard & still await their reply - will keep you all posted! Am even contemplating Silversea cruises for 2009 but still back on QE2 next June for the last time - am cancelling my short cruise in August 2008 onboard!

Kind Regards,

Richard (RJMS74)

Archived