Are there INSIDE rooms that can accomodate a family of 5????

bahbah

We are considering the 4 night cruise, leaving on January 25-31 to the Bahamas. Cost is a big issue. We got our airfare from Detroit to Orlando for $184.00 total...that's right, all 5 of us are flying for under $200 bucks! Anyway, we are trying to see if a Disney Cruise could be possible, but like I said, cost is a big factor right now. Michigan's economy is in the toliet, in case anyone didn't know.

My husband heard that some of the inside cabins can accomodate up to 5 and 6 people. Does anyone know if this is true??? Any info. would be very much appreciated. My husband and I would love to make this idea of a disney cruise work, but we absolutely must keep the cost down. Thanks a bunch.:p

The only cabins on DCL that will accommodate five people is a Category 4 and above. (Suites are Cat 1-3).

Category 11 and 12 inside cabins do not connect. These are a bit smaller than the Cat 8-10's, and no split bathroom. You can get an inside Category 10, but you need two for your family of five. Many of these connect.

My family of 6 are going on the 4 day cruise. We had to book two connecting cat. 10 rooms at a cost of about $3000.00. I don't think you'll find anything cheaper then that for a family of 5-6, believe me I've tried. :rolleyes:

Archived