Can't get my photos to upload

iflyrc5

Where are you trying to upload the photo to?

If you're having trouble attaching an image to your post, it's probably because the file is too big. Attachments can't exceed 19.5 KB in size which is much smaller than the output from a typical digital camera unless you do some serious resizing of the image.

Most people insert images into their posts by uploading their photos to a hosting site that allows you to link directly to the photo which makes it appear in your post. There are free sites like flickr and photobucket where you can do this pretty easily.

Chris

I am logged in, I select a .jpg photo - put in the title and other info - hit upload - the system seems to upload the image but it never appears - what am I doing wrong???:confused: :confused: :confused:

What size is the image?

I usually size mine to 1200 pixels on the long side before uploading here or to my web locations. One of the other regulars had the same problem you did when he was trying to upload a full-size image. Try resizing a copy of your image and upload it.

Dave

Archived