Las Caletas Tour w/ Johann & Sandra-Too early for Pride Cruisers?

sgirlsmom

We're on the 11/11 Pride and are very interested in booking the Las Caletas excursion with Johann & Sandra, but I'm worried because it says the excursion leaves at 9:00 and the Pride says it's in port at 8:00. Since the Pride does not change it's ship time, this means the tour leaves at the same time the ship is in port??

Has anyone taken this excursion and been on the Pride? If I could hear from just one person who has it would put my mind at ease at booking it.

Thanks!

I'm also interested in the Las Caletas excursion. I found some reviews on trip advisor and the authors indicated "bites" of some sort that stung from either stinging seaweed or jellyfish. Can anyone comment about those? Also, is this only in the Las Caletas area or all around the PV beaches?

Thanks so much.

We did this tour and we were on the Pride, You will LOVE IT, our tour left at 11:30 am...not 9 am..

When you book the tour pick the 11:30 tour. You will have such a great time! We had no problems with jelly fish or anything else while there...

Runs: Monday through Saturday at 9:00AM from Marina Vallarta or 8:30AM from Nuevo Vallarta. Also 11:30AM from the Cruise Terminal in Marina Vallarta

Neverpar--Thanks so much, that's exactly what I needed to hear..I'm going to book right now. I hadn't noticed the 11:30 option, but I'll be sure to choose that one!

Yay, one week from today we'll be sailing the Pride!!

Neverpar--Thanks so much, that's exactly what I needed to hear..I'm going to book right now. I hadn't noticed the 11:30 option, but I'll be sure to choose that one!

Yay, one week from today we'll be sailing the Pride!!

No problem, we had such a great time on that excursion....I just loved every minute of it, the food was very good! And the have the best lemonade! And they will put a little Vodka in it if you want...LOL

Seriously..you will have so much fun, if you want a massage, you can sign up for one while on the boat that takes you there, I believe it was 25.00 for a half hour massage..

The drinks and food are all included and so is snorkeling, and kayaking..enjoy!!

I've also noticed that with their tours!!!

I wanted to book their kayaking tour but they had it leaving at 9:00am when the Elation would be there at 8:00am but the ship doesn't change time so it would be 9:00am when the ship would tender!

The other time slot that they had was 3:30 which we would also not be able to make since it is a 2 hour tour and we would be leaving at 4:00pm!

For future reference -

The Pride does change time to local time in all ports except in PV. It is the Elation that does not change.

Anyone that you book a tour thru should know what your ship does and can tell you whether it will work or not. :)

Las Caletas is always available to cruise ship passengers. If your ship arrives too late for the 9:00 AM tour, then either they'll wait for you, or they'll run the 11:30 AM tour instead.

If you ever have any questions about timing, just call or e-mail your tour provider and ask - they'll be happy to help, and you won't have to worry.

Have a great time!

Archived