Still undecided: Is Princess Worth It?

Katyany

matthew they are beyond excellent after 2 sailings on the QE2 PG & QG and 2 sailings on the QM2 PG & QG things just get better and better . But cost considered the PG on either ship is the best bang for the buck best regards jim

Have you sailed AA grade on QM2?

Matthew

I still haven't decided (what a waffler), but I am now sure I do not want to be on 12 deck, as I am seasick in rough weather.

I am considering the A3's on 8 deck. Otherwise I'll try the P2 this time, even though it is up there on deck 10, just to see what it's like. Of course if I don't decide soon, it"ll be decided for me.

Has anyone had an A3 on 8 deck here?

I still haven't decided (what a waffler), but I am now sure I do not want to be on 12 deck, as I am seasick in rough weather.

I am considering the A3's on 8 deck. Otherwise I'll try the P2 this time, even though it is up there on deck 10, just to see what it's like. Of course if I don't decide soon, it"ll be decided for me.

Has anyone had an A3 on 8 deck here?

Are you doing a crossing or a cruise?

Aren't A3's much more towards the ends of the ship? The more you move from midships, the more movement you'll feel.

If you're crossing, and don't want the expense of a P2 or the location of a AA then I'd be tempted by a B6. You're obviously happy with the idea of sittings for dinner as otherwise you'd not be considering AA grade.

On a warm water cruise the balcony makes a lot of sense, so the A grade cabins are better. For a cold water cruise you'll use it less - unless of course you're going somewhere like Norway where there is a lot to see.

If I could afford a P2 I'd not consider the main Britannia restaurant simply because of the sittings. I might do a B6 for a crossing just to get on the ship, on my own, but I'm not a fan of the idea of sittings at all.

Having said that, others prefer the idea of everyone coming in together. Up to you ultimately.

Remember the QM2 is very stable - I felt no movement in 12.027.

Matthew

Archived