Bringing water & beverage onboard

I want to bring bottled water and a couple of bottles of Ocean Spray CranRaspberry Juice onboard. Mixed half water and half juice, it's the only non-alcholic beverage I drink.

I have a soft-sided ice chest on wheels (doesn't really look like an ice-chest), that's like pulling a small carryon piece of luggage.

Would I have any problem getting this onboard?

I seriously doubt you'd have a problem! In spite of all we've heard about no beverages allowed to be brought onboard, no one has apparently been disallowed from bringing water (or juice). It's primarily alcoholic beverages that RCCL is concerned with.

And for the record, two weeks ago, we brought 6 bottles of water onboard in our carry-on, which went through the x-ray with no comments from the checkers.

I want to bring bottled water and a couple of bottles of Ocean Spray CranRaspberry Juice onboard. Mixed half water and half juice, it's the only non-alcholic beverage I drink.

I have a soft-sided ice chest on wheels (doesn't really look like an ice-chest), that's like pulling a small carryon piece of luggage.

Would I have any problem getting this onboard?

You won't have a problem with water and cranberry juice.

I'm planning on bringing a 12 pack of soda on with me. My understanding is that they only limit alcoholic beverages being brought on, correct? If I bring a 12 pack of Squirt, will it cause me any issues?

Any non-alcoholic beverage will be okay.

Archived