Port to Comfort Suites to Atlantis

MAF23

We are headed off to Nassau next week and have a few questions. I have been there a few times before, but didn't pay attention to this stuff as it wasn't a concern before. We have a room booked at Comfort Suites for obvious reasons, so now I am stressing about whether or not this will be a simple process. So here are the questions.....

Are there plenty of taxis waiting around the port that I can hire to go to CS?

How long is the taxi from port to CS?

How far is CS from Atlantis? Walkable or is there a shuttle?

We are in port from 9 - 5:30....what time should I leave the hotel to make sure I get back in time?

Are there plenty of taxis waiting around the hotels to get me back to the port?

I have read taxis are about $4 per per each way....is this accurate?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Are there plenty of taxis waiting around the port that I can hire to go to CS? Plenty. Lined up and waiting for you. I just wish they could send a few hundred cab drivers from nassau to freeport.

How long is the taxi from port to CS? 5 or 6 minutes. I would not suggest the water taxi. Too long, not worth it.

How far is CS from Atlantis? Walkable or is there a shuttle?

Short walk. No shuttle a few years back. A small shopping area on the way too, if you want to.

We are in port from 9 - 5:30....what time should I leave the hotel to make sure I get back in time?

The trip takes 10 minutes or so. No wait on cabs. Be on the safe side however, and leave yourself 30 minutes.

Are there plenty of taxis waiting around the hotels to get me back to the port? Tons.

I have read taxis are about $4 per per each way....is this accurate? I think it is $4/person. Plus $1 or 2 for the toll one way.

Information contained herein is pretty accurate, give or take a few bucks, a few steps and a few mintues.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

.... We have a room booked at Comfort Suites for obvious reasons, so now I am stressing about whether or not this will be a simple process. So here are the questions.....

The reasons are not obvious to me, :confused: I'm heading to Nassau on the Glory at Christmas, so what would be the reason to book a room at the Comfort Suites?

Archived