dry dock?

wannacruisemore

Thanks for the schedule......I was hoping the Pride would be this December . Oh well it will still be great:)

we're on the Pride 12/30 too! 5 of us on our 1st cruise myself, DH, DD(21), DS(18) and the daughters boyfriend. Let's just say my husband and i are 50 something ;-):) Perhaps during drydock they'll have extra time to put up more special holiday decorations ...a while back i read a thread that said they were adding a minature golf course

• 3 weeks later...
My understanding is that the Pride will be in drydock in December of this year (2007).

You are correct. Pride will be in dry dock starting next week. Not sure where the 2008 dates came from but check for yourself. Carnival shows no cruises on Pride available 12/02 - 12/16 of 2007. Yet they do show cruises during those dates in 2008. So im betting on it will be in dry dock this year not next.

PS. Please be sure to do a cruise review. Intrested to know if they add the Big Screen TV by the pool.

This is the first I've heard of the Pride possibly getting a big screen. I was reading a list of things that were going to be done to her in drydock somewhere, I can't remember where, and I didn't see anything about the big screen. It'll be interesting to see if it happens.

suziehmkr, you going to take a trip to San Francisco to take some pics for us if she's there? :)

suziehmkr, you going to take a trip to San Francisco to take some pics for us if she's there? :)

I thought about it briefly.... but gas the price of gas will probably keep me from doing it. I have some friends that live up in the bay area and they may be able to snap some pics. If I could get specifics on where the dry docking actually is - I "may" swing up there. :)

I thought about it briefly.... but gas the price of gas will probably keep me from doing it. I have some friends that live up in the bay area and they may be able to snap some pics. If I could get specifics on where the dry docking actually is - I "may" swing up there. :)

If you, or your friends, get any pics....let me know and I'll give you my email on the roll call. :)

Archived