Luggage check from Port Canaveral?

mivama

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but are you able to check your bags from the ship at Port Canaveral? We're sailing on the Mariner of the Seas and I know we were able to do this from the Serenade of the Seas in PR for an extra fee. Can anyone confirm?

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but are you able to check your bags from the ship at Port Canaveral? We're sailing on the Mariner of the Seas and I know we were able to do this from the Serenade of the Seas in PR for an extra fee. Can anyone confirm?

I am not sure what you mean can you be more specific?

On the Serenade, we paid $10 pp for our bags to be picked up from us at the port and delivered to the airport. We didn't see them again until we arrived home. We definitley paid for the service through Royal Caribbean. It was great to not have to lug our bags around and deal with checking them in at the airport.

Also, is it the norm for shuttles from Port Canaveral to the airport to ask you to prepay with a credit card?

What a deal that was. I will have to look into it for an upcomming trip. I am not aware of that service here. Maybe someone else can help.

As far as the shuttles many are going that way. One you may try is Arts. artsshuttle.com. They have been here a long time. Mention CC for a 10% discount.

You'll have to check on the RCCL boards, but I do believe RCCL offers this service in Port Canaveral as well. The price has gone up to $20 per person for it though. Also, remember not all airlines participate in it.

Archived