coffee etc

can anyone tell me what you pay for and what is free. I know alcohol etc is chargeable but what about coffee / bottled water etc

Specialty coffee at a coffee shoppe has a fee and bottled water is not free either. The coffee in the WJ or dining is included. You can get a glass of water anywhere. Good luck to you! Happy sails!

Basic coffee, tea, iced tea, lemonade/fruit punch and water are available throughout the day in various venues around the ship. Wonderful cookies, snacks and pizza are available almost 24 hours a day in the Promenade, and there are afternoon snacks (like nachos) in the Windjammer between lunch and dinner times.

There is a Seattle's Best coffee shop in the Promenade that charges a fee. The Promenade Cafe also has fresh squeezed orange juice that costs $4. Bottled water and soft drinks also have a fee.

The rock climbing wall, roller blading, ice skating, mini golf, etc, are all free. If you plan to ice skate, bring long pants. Bring socks for all the other sports.

Ice show tickets are free, but they need to be picked up by a member of your party. The time and place will be announced, but it is usually in front of the ice rink at 9am on the first sea day. Line up a few minutes early if you have a preferred show time in mind.

The ships serve Seattle's best throughout the ship and in the dining rooms. Their regular coffe or decaf is just delicious. Best coffee I have had on any cruise line. The specialty coffee's are charged. I like the regular so much that I never wanted specialty coffee.

There is a Seattle's Best coffee shop in the Promenade that charges a fee.

They charge for lattes, espresos etc at the Coffee Shop, but in the same area they will also have regular coffee available at no charge, look for the self serve area.

apple juice and orange juice are available at breakfast at no extra charge in the dining rooms, windjammer, and via room service. Milk is available at no extra charge 24/7 via the dining rooms, windjammer, and room service.

There is a Seattle's Best coffee shop in the Promenade that charges a fee.

Perhaps I misunderstood the above but just to clarify, the Seatle's Best coffee in the Promenade is free. I would be in the poor house if it I had to pay for it, lol.

Jimmers:)

Archived