Point Dinner Reservations

mudpievelour

Are you trying to make dinner reservations on John Heald's site or directly with Carnival. It is my understanding that the Point can only be done via John's site or after embarkation. They have a table in the Lobby

Are you trying to make dinner reservations on John Heald's site or directly with Carnival. It is my understanding that the Point can only be done via John's site or after embarkation. They have a table in the Lobby

This is correct. John is rather busy now just returning to Great Britian from Miami and a week of meetings with the heavy hitters a CCL. He's on vacation and is helping out a friend of his who is quite ill.

I expect that Roberto, John's engineer, will take of the reservations. As John's blog got increasingly busy he begged understanding. He mentioned that if you did not receive a confirmation that you should assume the reservation is made.

Should something happen and the reservations DON'T get made you can make them on board ship. Stop by the Formalities shop and inform them of your desired date and time at The Pointe.

Archived