National Geographic Story on Caribbean islands

ruskatab

National Geographic would prefer that we all view their pictures and read their articles instead of going their and seeing it for ourselves. If they wish to keep the world to themselves, perhaps they should stop advertising their expeditions. :rolleyes: Travel and tourism have provided countless billions of dollars for those islands and while there have been some compromises, I doubt the majority would be served by a return to their meager past.

National Geographic would prefer that we all view their pictures and read their articles instead of going their and seeing it for ourselves. If they wish to keep the world to themselves, perhaps they should stop advertising their expeditions. :rolleyes: Travel and tourism have provided countless billions of dollars for those islands and while there have been some compromises, I doubt the majority would be served by a return to their meager past.

Agreed ~ these islands depend on the tourism for survival so I doubt they want the cruise ships to stop arriving

Archived