Noordam in November?

TableForTwo

We will be on the Noordam in November and were wondering if someone could let us know if the water in the covered pool area is heated and comfortable.

And also, how does the internet work. What are the charges and also if I bring my laptop are there any areas where I have wireless access.

And lastly, do they inforce the no children policy in Adult Pool in the rear of the ship.

Thank you all for your time and any help you can give us.

The main pool will be covered. Comfort is subjective. I find it OK.

Enforcement of the Adults Only aft pool does not seem consistent, although I have not experienced any issue with it being used by children.

I defer to others about the Internet.

Hope your cruise is fabulous.

The pool temps may be cool but swimable (comfortable temperatures being rather a subjective thing)

The internet is available for 75 cents / min. or you can buy blocks of minutes for various prices with an extra 10 to 20 min added on if you purchase the plan on your first day onboard.

Yes, there are wireless "hotspots" locations vary by ship and some are reporting increases in the availabilty of usable in-cabin signal.

Yes, the aft pool rule is strictly enforced and violators are immediately thrown into the wake behind the ship! ;) Actually, the level of enforcement seems to vary.

We will be on the Noordam in November and were wondering if someone could let us know if the water in the covered pool area is heated and comfortable.

And also, how does the internet work. What are the charges and also if I bring my laptop are there any areas where I have wireless access.

And lastly, do they inforce the no children policy in Adult Pool in the rear of the ship.

Thank you all for your time and any help you can give us.

Are you on the 11/21/07 sailing?

If you have AOL or an email service that allows you to download your emails then you can do a massive download/or upload of the system and do all of your work off line saving you LOTS of money....assuming you have a laptop. The hotspots of the Noordam are listed on the sign up information list at Explorations cafe which include the Atrium, Explorations, the Crow's nest. This worked out really well for us.

This ship is gorgeous and the crew is wonderful. We are recently off and had a marvelous time...Enjoy!!

• 7 years later...

We are travelling in Oct. 2015 on Noordam and would love to know passengers recent experience with the internet while on board. I have cruised on Oceania in recent years and been able to use the ship's hot spot at no charge. Look forward to hearing your experiences.