Anyone ever been on Ziplines in Cabo??

caribbean dreams

My friends did it a couple of weeks ago in Cabo...and it's not just over a desert...they zip down or over a canyon they had a blast. This is the one they did.

http://www.cabosanlucastours.net/Wild-Canyon-Ekopark.htm

Thanks so much, i'll run this one by my friends that will be going with me.

Last month we did the Costa Azul zip line in Cabo. And after doing it in PV I wasn't expecting much, but we had a blast. Great guys, great equipment, you do fly over a canyon or arroyo. But here was the surprise, at the end after walking over a suspended bridge (short) they took us to a platform which hangs over a 185 ft clift to repell down! And a buck 85 seems alot taller when looking down. But it was very easy really. A few in the group opted out, no problem with that. When you get back they have a little area for cold beers and quesadillas. Then they have a tequilla tasting area. All in all a great time. Not as good as PV but still alot of fun.

I just did a canopy tour in Cabo last month and it was awesome!!! Not sure of company name but it was the one offered through Carnival. It was over a canyon with a stream at the bottom and some people jumped in! There was about an hour drive each way. I can't wait to go again!!!:D :D

I just did a canopy tour in Cabo last month and it was awesome!!! Not sure of company name but it was the one offered through Carnival. It was over a canyon with a stream at the bottom and some people jumped in! There was about an hour drive each way. I can't wait to go again!!!:D :D

That is the canopy tour run by Cabo Dolphins. It is located in an oasis north of San Jose del Cabo airport.

There Are No Canopies In Cabo That I Know Of. That Would Be Pv And Los Veranos Are The Best

Scruffers

We have 5 zipline/canopy tours now here in Cabo. Four of them are canyon ziplines and the fifth is a canopy over an oasis. All 5 over independent tours...the only one that operates through the cruise ship is the canopy tour run by Cabo Dolphins.

Archived