Is this necklace too much for this dress?

CalgonMoment

Thanks for all your help with my other dress. This one should be easy. Yes or no on this set with this dress. If it is no, then I am going very simple with a CZ journey style pendant. The dress is floor length and I will probably be using a simple black shawl.

51sA9AujC1L._AA195_.gif100_4433.jpg

To be honest, I think something a little plainer would be more appropriate so that you don't take away from the front detailing on the dress. If you had something with a simple white pendant on it, it would look sharp !

that jewelry is really pretty but would be better with a simpler dress. YOur dress is very detailed on the front so I would go with some chandelier type earrings with just clear or black rhinestones set in white gold or silver. Leave off the necklace and feature your lovely dress---have fun!:)

To me the dress has a bit of medieval look to it, could you find earring to go with that theme, maybe leave the hair down.

I also agree with all the others that your beautiful necklace would be better suited to a more plainer dress

Archived