Cabin 6473 Conquest class

wwwaters

Has anyone ever stayed in this or one of the extended balconies on upper deck?

Particully intrested in noise level at night and if any vibration from engines/propulsion systems.

Would also like to see pictures if anone has any.

Thanks

My daughter and I were on Conquest in July, and I had forgotten the room # so just looked it up and we were in 7294. Sorry I can't help. Good luck. Have you done a search for pictures? Go to webshots.com and play around with the search words until you get some results that match. Also, go to cruiseclues.com and do a search. Also, did you put this question in the "cabin" question here on CruiseCritics? Also, find the thread that says something like "Official Conquest, or Any and all questions on Conquest, sorry, can't remember the name, but there IS one, and someone there might be able to help you! Good luck!:)

LOVE this cabin..we were actually in that exact room on the Valor in October. The "L" shaped cabins are our favorite...love the large balcony and the bed facing the water...don't miss not having a couch...use the window sills for storing camera cases and what not...as to noise...NONE..cabins above and below and it is an awesome location...enjoy!!!:D

I have a few pics if you would like to see them...that is if I can figure out how to get them on here...

I use photobucket, you click to upload the pics you want to share, you can make them any size you want, be sure to make them smaller than the default size or they will stretch too far across the page and be huge. Then when you post them here, click on the yellow kinda mountain looking thingee above (I have to click to temporarily allow when the popup blocker pops up warning me), then the pop up, I back space through the http, and paste in the addy choice from photobucket that starts with http.

Like this...choose "direct link" from photobucket...put in the pop up from here. voila...Ecstasy in the rain.

Picture010.jpg

...as to noise...NONE..cabins above and below and it is an awesome location...enjoy!!!:D

That room does NOT have cabins below it and it is a bit noisy sometimes. It is over the lounge at the very back of deck 5 and you can hear the karaoke and other events held there. It's not all that loud though.

Here is a link to some pictures of 6473 on the Conquest http://travel.webshots.com/album/321040565NaqBpA

The balcony furniture is different now and we only had one chair, not two.

Archived