Stupid Question ??? Not a cruise newbie but .....

GB65

What is a "hump" cabin and how would I know if I have one? I've heard the term but never knew the meaning after 5 cruises still don't. Sailing Feb 9, 2008, on Jewel of the Seas in cabin 7670.

Thanks all! :)

What is a "hump" cabin and how would I know if I have one? I've heard the term but never knew the meaning after 5 cruises still don't. Sailing Feb 9, 2008, on Jewel of the Seas in cabin 7670.

Cabin located in the part of ship that "bulges" out - ()

You are not on the hump.....

You are about a 12 or so rooms in front of the hump the nearest hump room to you is 7592, look on the floor plans to see what I mean, the center ones are considered prime real estate but I actually prefer the end ones with the bigger balconies.

My younger DD is in Charolotte this evening and until Tuesday. She is a senior mechanical engineering student and Duke Energy flew her down for a 2nd interview.

My younger DD is in Charolotte this evening and until Tuesday. She is a senior mechanical engineering student and Duke Energy flew her down for a 2nd interview.

Where is you daughter a Senior? Mine is at UPENN Computer Science/Engineering. She just got a job with Google!. Yippee!!!

Where is you daughter a Senior? Mine is at UPENN Computer Science/Engineering. She just got a job with Google!. Yippee!!!

She is at University of Cincinnati. She did her co-op'ing quarters with Cinergy which then merged with Duke Energy a couple of years ago and she stayed with them after the merger.

Our older DD is a computer science engineer from University of Kentucky. Her DH is an electrical engineer. They are both with Lexmark.

Archived