8:00 seating time

princessdivaapril

Will we miss the show if we eat dinner at 8? We want to see the newlywed show and the passenger talent show. Also, I love to do karaoke. I sing pretty well-or at least i used to-lol-ANyway, ate the talents shows stiff competition and are there prizes?

You will miss the shows at this late sitting. I would suggest the buffet on the nights of your featured show. That was the only thing that I hated about our late seating.

The main production show has two different performances to accommodate the different dinner times. The Carnival Legends show starts late so both dinner times can watch it at the same time. Karaoke goes late into the night from what I've seen.

Will we miss the show if we eat dinner at 8? We want to see the newlywed show and the passenger talent show. Also, I love to do karaoke. I sing pretty well-or at least i used to-lol-ANyway, ate the talents shows stiff competition and are there prizes?

Oh MY Princessdivaapril not only er ya wanten too play horsehoes with the Red Neck Pirate Cruise... now you went an ate the talent shows stiff competition. :) evil grin...Sorry but I couldn't resist that one.

That other post has me literally talking like I am from the sticks... My DH heard me laughing so hard he came and ask me what was going on and not thinking I said Oh it's just wuun (one) of them posts....anyway he said is one with two ews or just one.:)

Someone had it right when they said we need to have a Group Red neck Pirate Cruise. If anyone is reading this and hasn't seen the other thread they are missing out. That is by far some of the funniest stuff I've heard. Would make a great comedy routine. Just right for the comedian Larry The Cable Guy.

Good luck with your talent routine. Too bad you won't be with us on the Glory I'd love to hear it......we'd have a blast.

You shouldn't miss most of the shows.

Karaoke starts at 9:30pm. The newlywed game is in the afternoon, there are usually 2 shows in the evening so you will be able to catch one or the other, the late night shows start at 10:30pm and the adult shows start at midnight.

I have no clue when the talent show is.

As people have said, you shouldn't miss any shows. There are either 2 showtimes, one for the early dinner folks and one for the late dinner, or there is one show that everyone can attend.

The only thing I missed on my last cruise by having late dinner was a bunch of trivia games. Probably not a big deal to most people, but I was sort of disappointed.

O.K., I may be crazy, because all the answers so far have been opposite mine, but on the last two cruises I've been on we had late seating at 8:30 and always missed the karaoke shows. Sometimes we caught the end of it, but it was always wrapping up by the time we got there. I like to watch karaoke and that's why I'm sure of my answer here. If you have 8:00 seating, you could probably catch the last half of karaoke, but I would say with an 8:30 seating, you'll miss the whole thing.

I'm not sure about the timing of the Newlywed game, I like to watch it, but I've missed it on the last several cruises. Maybe it was because it was during dinner??? Seems like I also missed some trivia, which I usually enjoy. We always made it to the late major production show, however, in plenty of time.

Hmmm. I might have to go back to early seating after thinking about this. I do love being able to take my time getting ready for dinner, though. I always feel rushed when I have early. They both have pros and cons.

O.K., I may be crazy, because all the answers so far have been opposite mine, but on the last two cruises I've been on we had late seating at 8:30 and always missed the karaoke shows.

I am looking at the Capers right now, the Karaoke Party has 2 start times, 9:30pm & 12:30am

the Carnival Legends show is at 10:30pm

I always have 8:30 seating also, we leave dinner and go directly to Karaoke, to get there on time, you have to skip out of the dining room before the singing begins.

Even on the Elation, Karaoke Kraziness started at 9:30pm - 12pm, you have plenty of time to eat at 8pm and get down there.

There is a Show that starts at 7pm for late dinner seaters and all other shows start at 10:30pm.

Fred

I am looking at the Capers right now, the Karaoke Party has 2 start times, 9:30pm & 12:30am

the Carnival Legends show is at 10:30pm

I always have 8:30 seating also, we leave dinner and go directly to Karaoke, to get there on time, you have to skip out of the dining room before the singing begins.

Thank you for giving exact times. I miss the 9:30 karaoke because I never leave dinner early. I also miss the 12:30 a.m. karaoke because I'm either in bed or watching the midnight adult show in the main lounge. That explains it. I would still say that for those who think karaoke is a "must see" I would say that 8:30 seating makes it difficult to make the karoke unless you either miss something else or stay up really late.

Oh MY Princessdivaapril not only er ya wanten too play horsehoes with the Red Neck Pirate Cruise... now you went an ate the talent shows stiff competition. :) evil grin...Sorry but I couldn't resist that one.

That other post has me literally talking like I am from the sticks... My DH heard me laughing so hard he came and ask me what was going on and not thinking I said Oh it's just wuun (one) of them posts....anyway he said is one with two ews or just one.:)

Someone had it right when they said we need to have a Group Red neck Pirate Cruise. If anyone is reading this and hasn't seen the other thread they are missing out. That is by far some of the funniest stuff I've heard. Would make a great comedy routine. Just right for the comedian Larry The Cable Guy.

Good luck with your talent routine. Too bad you won't be with us on the Glory I'd love to hear it......we'd have a blast.

WEll thank ye-i wasa plannin to ta play the spoons---lol Thanks

Archived