New Section on Enchantment!!

t_champion

Where are the new rooms on Enchantment? I have a JS on deck 8 ( 8092 )

and I thought it was in the new section. Are the balconies (D1) the only ones in the new section? Also, how can I find out about the poles and where they are? I get different comments from RCI and I am really confused. I booked this ( as a group ) last spring to get the rooms we wanted. If anyone has been in this cabin, or knows anything that can help...please advise. Thanks!

In looking at a picture of the extension and looking at the deck plans, I think that your cabin is just aft the new piece. It looks like the white space between 8082 and 8084 and 8066 and 8068 on the deck plans might be the points where the new section was added. That makes sense since the extension was 73 feet which is just about the width of 8 cabins. I do notice that there are no such gaps on the other decks on the plans though, so this is only my guess.

That is what I was afraid of...does anyone know if the rooms on deck 8 have been upgraded to the new bedding etc...Bummer...I have sailed her before and I was hoping to be in the new part. The group RCCL woman told me the suites were the ones in the new part. I knew something didn't look right. Oh well! We'll have fun anyhoo :) Thanks for the reply...

Archived