VIP Embarkation for CVC members?

sparkscruiser

We have a Carnvial Vacation Club membership and want to check that we are still getting the VIP embarkation - have any other members cruised since they stopped selling the vacation club onboard? Just want to know what to expect.

Yes, from what I have read, as long as your contract has not expired...you will get the VIP Check In and Debarkation and the party if there are more than 10 members on your cruise.

Your documents should have the "please proceed to VIP Check In" printed on them.

If not, I would chat with Wennfred when he gets back from his cruise. He knows all the ins and outs to CVC and is always willing to help in any way he can.

We have a Carnvial Vacation Club membership and want to check that we are still getting the VIP embarkation - have any other members cruised since they stopped selling the vacation club onboard? Just want to know what to expect.

We've sailed twice since the CVC is off the ships and have gotten VIP boarding both times.

When I book my cruise directly through Carnival I call the CVC and tell them the booking number so that they can advise Carnival of my CVC status.

If you book directly through the CVC everything should be fine for you.

I just debarked this morning from the Elation, The Group Coordinator will give you a letter with specific instuctions on VIP Disembarkation.

On this Elation Cruise we got our 4 Chocolate Dipped Strawberries and thats about it. I was a 4 day cruise and we were probably the only CVC members onboard.

Fred

Thanks for the info. I don't know how many CVC members are on board this cruise - but it's 10 to get the VIP embarkation?

As a CVC member you get VIP boarding and Deboarding, When you sail with Carnival 10 times, you become Platinum and can Board VIP with that also.

Fred

I just debarked this morning from the Elation, The Group Coordinator will give you a letter with specific instuctions on VIP Disembarkation.

On this Elation Cruise we got our 4 Chocolate Dipped Strawberries and thats about it. I was a 4 day cruise and we were probably the only CVC members onboard.

Fred

Welcome Back!! Hope you had a great time....(silly me, I know you did!!!) :D

How do you become a CVC member?

No longer offered. ICE used to sell Packages where you spend $3,500.00+ for points and then use those points to buy future cruises.... but it was closed down. However, all packages sold are being honored until they expire.

Just spoke with a vacation club guy and he tells me there are 17 bookings for this cruise through CVC - so Iguess that means a party - can anyone tell me how they (Carnival) notify you of the private party?

On the Pride in October we received an invitation in our room to the CVC Cocktail Party.

Thanks Kathy. Just got a call from CVC about turning in some vacation certificates for discounts on future cruises. Unfortunately, since I usually book a guaranty balcony, even with the savings they promise I'd still be paying more. Oh well ..................

I got those calls, too. It's not such a good deal. There's a transfer fee that you have to read the fine print to find.

Archived