Yellow Bird Party Boat in Nassau...

Synthetic

Okay - I've been to Nassau countless times and ALWAYS take the Yellow Bird Party Boat (YBPB) (in fact, for one cruise the YBPB was the motivator for us to choose Nassau as a destination).

here is my dilemma/question:

For my 1-18-08 sailing on the Fascination the YBPB is offered as a shore excursion online. BUT - for my Dec 3rd Cruise (with Nassau on the 2nd to last day from 7:30-5:00pm) it isn't listed. In fact the list fo excursions that day are significantly less than the other cruise.

Any idea why?

Has Carnival changed its frequency of use of the YBPB?

Okay - I've been to Nassau countless times and ALWAYS take the Yellow Bird Party Boat (YBPB) (in fact, for one cruise the YBPB was the motivator for us to choose Nassau as a destination).

here is my dilemma/question:

For my 1-18-08 sailing on the Fascination the YBPB is offered as a shore excursion online. BUT - for my Dec 3rd Cruise (with Nassau on the 2nd to last day from 7:30-5:00pm) it isn't listed. In fact the list fo excursions that day are significantly less than the other cruise.

Any idea why?

Has Carnival changed its frequency of use of the YBPB?

FYI - for anyone else wondering - I just talked to carnival about this and they said that since the Yellow Bird is scheduled to return to the dock at 4pm and the ship leaves at 5pm - that is too close for all passengers to get on-board...

Darnit...

Archived