Downtown Miami ...

scejas

Very nice picture, what equipment did you use?

Fred

Fred,

As I was driving home i was taken back by the beautiful shot so I had to use what I had in the car at the time which was my Canon 40D with a 70-200mm f2.8L IS -- placed the gear on the roof of the car and used my remote trigger to shoot .....

Fred,

As I was driving home i was taken back by the beautiful shot so I had to use what I had in the car at the time which was my Canon 40D with a 70-200mm f2.8L IS -- placed the gear on the roof of the car and used my remote trigger to shoot .....

Awesome shot, doyou remember what settings you used? or was it set to Program? I have a Canon 20D but haven't seen the 40D yet.

Fred

Awesome shot, doyou remember what settings you used? or was it set to Program? I have a Canon 20D but haven't seen the 40D yet.

Fred

hmmmm, i probably used either AV or Manual.... I remember I did something like F/11, ISO 100, and about 25 seconds shutter speed....

I have a 20D for my second body -- the 40D was a nice upgrade.... I just ordered a 24-70mm f2.8L piece of glass ...can't wait to try it out...

Archived