repeate question

CorkySue02

I know this is a repeate question because i've seen it posted on here before.....sorry. I can't seem to find the threads. But I am looking for a list of hints to packing and things you wouldn't think to pack. If someone could just post the link to the thread or start a knew one that would be awesome! I want to get some sort of list to the first time cruisers in my group.

Thanks again....Cori

I know this is a repeate question because i've seen it posted on here before.....sorry. I can't seem to find the threads. But I am looking for a list of hints to packing and things you wouldn't think to pack. If someone could just post the link to the thread or start a knew one that would be awesome! I want to get some sort of list to the first time cruisers in my group.

Thanks again....Cori

Is this the thread you were talking about???

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=620523&highlight=packing+list

DON'T GO BY THESE LISTS. You will way overpack:p

Simplify. Mix & match clothing. I took a suitcase full of all the things everyone said was a must including Clorox wipes. Didn't need any of it or very little. Nite lite okay if you need it. Multi-outlet plug and/or extention cord yes. Post it notes and pens yes. Other than that, they have everything else you might need. If the purser doesn't have it, their gift shop probably will.

My last 7 day cruise DH & I took 3 suitcases and 2 carryon's full to the brim. Plus a big beach bag full. This 7 day trip coming up I'm gonna make it with just 2 suitcases and maybe one carryon for shoes. Thats it.

• 1 year later...

Archived