Need Good Dive Shop info

truegrits

My husband and I are leaving this Saturday on Carnival Glory. Our first stop is Cozumel. Does anyone know of a reputable dive shop for an excursion? My husband has been diving for 20+ years and doesn't want to spend the $$ from the ship. He would like to get off ship and book a dive trip himself. Any info??

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

My husband and I are leaving this Saturday on Carnival Glory. Our first stop is Cozumel. Does anyone know of a reputable dive shop for an excursion? My husband has been diving for 20+ years and doesn't want to spend the $$ from the ship. He would like to get off ship and book a dive trip himself. Any info??

Google dive paradise they are located at the pier. Another is blue xt which is talked alot about on here.. Enjoy!!:)

One of the very best in Cozumel has just returned. Paul Padilla paulpadilladiver@hotmail.com OFFICE PHONE 52-987/869-8610 CEL PHONE 52-987/113-1607

One of the very best in Cozumel has just returned. Paul Padilla paulpadilladiver@hotmail.com OFFICE PHONE 52-987/869-8610 CEL PHONE 52-987/113-1607

Archived