Imagination Dry Dock

desperatehousewife

We just booked the Imagination for a last minute sailing for 11/29.

When speaking to my TA, she mentioned it was too bad the improvements would not be complete yet on this ship, like on the Inspiration.:confused: I am confused, as I was under the impression that she was in dry dock as we speak....

Can anyone confirm whether or not the improvements will be done for our sailing?

If they won't, it will not alter our cruise experience in the least, I just want the correct info.;)

Thank you!:)

When speaking to my TA, she mentioned it was too bad the improvements would not be complete yet on this ship, like on the Inspiration.:confused: I am confused, as I was under the impression that she was in dry dock as we speak....

Can anyone confirm whether or not the improvements will be done for our sailing?

If they won't, it will not alter our cruise experience in the least, I just want the correct info.;)

No worries, it's your TA that is confused. The imagination is in dry dock now and should be in tip top shape for you.:D

I really hope all the improvements will be done by then!! Come join us on our Roll Call!!

Terry

I believe she sails in a few days. Hopefully, the shipyard did better on getting things complete...since this was the second time around (first time being the Inspiration).

However, even if there are some things left to be done...I would hope that these would be completed by the time you sail since it is 2 weeks later!!

Have a great crusie. Last I heard, your ACD will be Noonan. He is a hoot!!

Archived