Question about E-docs and when they arrive

Is it normally right after the final payment date or the 45-30 day time frame as paper docs?

Just wondering... I know you don't NEED them but kind of make the whole thing real. I opted for e-docs as my postal service here is a little funny.

Waitn' to get my doc dance on!

the time i got edocs it was closer to the 45-30 day time frame than it was to final payment.....it was maybe 40-ish days out iirc.

and it's funny...even though when i got them mailed and they were SUPPOSED to go to the TA, Rc fouled up and sent them home...via UPS (and messed up a couple surprises!) we had mail that is pretty bad too...wonder if RC knows something i don't??!!

Oh my gosh what would happen if I accidentally erased the email with my e-docs?

Do you have an account at royalcaribbean.com. If not you can go create one then link the reservation to that account. That way you can always go to the website and view/print the docs anytime after they are available.

Do you have an account at royalcaribbean.com. If not you can go create one then link the reservation to that account. That way you can always go to the website and view/print the docs anytime after they are available.

I was wondering what all the anxiety was about. :eek: Register at RCCL and when you sign in under My Cruises, everything will be right there...:D Now worries man!!! :p

Archived