Beepers on Dawn?

welove2cruise*

I was looking through the NCL website and saw an area that indicated beepers were available on all ships now to let you know when your table was ready. We were on the Dawn in June and they did not have this. We are going again in February and I wondered if anyone recently on the ship could let me know if they do have these. I think it would be great. It was one of the things I put in my comment card when we disembarked.

I was looking through the NCL website and saw an area that indicated beepers were available on all ships now to let you know when your table was ready. We were on the Dawn in June and they did not have this. We are going again in February and I wondered if anyone recently on the ship could let me know if they do have these. I think it would be great. It was one of the things I put in my comment card when we disembarked.

They had them on the Spirit.

Just off the Dawn and did not see any "beepers" in use. Did not see the need for them as we never had to wait more than a few minutes at any dining room. But, then again we did not try to go at 6:00 or 6:30, although we walked by a number of times at various times and did not see long lines. The only time we did see lines of any subsequence was just before the dining rooms opened at 5:30 and people were waiting for the doors to open.

John

I really love the beepers as they remind me so much of the fast food places at home. Never home sick when on an NCl ship as it is so much like going down to the corner shop for a fast burger.

Boy, I have never seen beepers for tables in a fast food restaurant. Where the heck do you eat? Although, I must admit that I rarely ever eat fast food.

On the other hand, I find it is much nicer to wander around for a few minutes and wait for my table to be ready than stand in line with the mob at the cattle call waiting for the almighty release of the doors to open for assigned dining. I can still hear the echo of "moo" ;)

I really love the beepers as they remind me so much of the fast food places at home. Never home sick when on an NCl ship as it is so much like going down to the corner shop for a fast burger.

Thank you for your reminder at how low class the rest of the world really is. It is so nice that there is one high class individual left to point out the worlds deficiencies. :rolleyes:

John

Boy, I have never seen beepers for tables in a fast food restaurant. Where the heck do you eat? Although, I must admit that I rarely ever eat fast food.

;)

Applebees - TGI Friday - Olive Garden - Burtucci's -

To me that is fast food. I have sailed on a number of NCL cruises and it is conforting to know that in the future if I ever feel the need to drag my hometown along with me to see a different part of the world, NCL is there to make me feel right at home. Nothing special just all the people and types of places I get to see when I walk out my front door every day.

Nothing wrong with that. I think it is wonderful that this option is available.

No, didn't see any beepers. We ate during "peak" times and never had to wait more than a few minutes for a table in Venetian and Aqua.

Bethany24

On the other hand, I find it is much nicer to wander around for a few minutes and wait for my table to be ready than stand in line with the mob at the cattle call waiting for the almighty release of the doors to open for assigned dining. I can still hear the echo of "moo" ;)

You must have been cruising with my husband, he loves to moo anytime he is in a line.

Archived