NCL Alaska Covered/Indoor Pool?

Tenderpaw

We were in the pool while cruising Glacier bay last August. The temps must have been in the 40's. My daughter loved it and there was plenty of kids using the pool. I got some great pictures of a pool attendant bundled up in a winter jacket with gloves freezing while kids were going down the slide in wet bathing suits.

We were in the pool while cruising Glacier bay last August. The temps must have been in the 40's. My daughter loved it and there was plenty of kids using the pool. I got some great pictures of a pool attendant bundled up in a winter jacket with gloves freezing while kids were going down the slide in wet bathing suits.

cAN YOU SUPPLY US WITH SOME OF THOSE PICS AT THE POOL? tHANKS

We are considering a cruise to Alaska. My 8 year old loves to swim but i am concerned it will be too cold. Do any of the ships have an indoor pool or one covered by a retractable dome that kids can use?

Thanks,

Dave

Hi Dave,

Although I really enjoy NCL, IMO if swimming is a priority I'd consider the Royal Caribbean ships. At least the ones that do Alaska have indoor solarium pools. We've had some sailing to Alaska where it was possible to use the outdoor pools and some where only the brave (or foolhardy) dare to swim!

-Monte

Archived