Help - Need Beach Info

burghputz

I am looking for a low-key beach day in Grand Cayman and Cozumel.

I have read some threads on the day passes but I am just looking for a place that has bathrooms chairs and food. I am not looking for a room. I have read that 7 M beach is the place to be.

Also, does anyone know if they offer anything like the day passes in Cozumel as well?

Thanks in advance!:)

I am looking for a low-key beach day in Grand Cayman and Cozumel.

I have read some threads on the day passes but I am just looking for a place that has bathrooms chairs and food. I am not looking for a room. I have read that 7 M beach is the place to be.

Also, does anyone know if they offer anything like the day passes in Cozumel as well?

Thanks in advance!:)

while on RCCL cruise last year we went to Cozumel and we are going back again. We stayed on a beach where we paid a few dollars to get a chair and umbrellas. The taxi was liek $10.00 for the entire cab(van) to get there (we were a big bunch). I think it was paradise beach. LOVED IT THERE. you get rent wave runners, get a wrist band (extra $$$) for the water toys, massages on the beach (OMG had one there and it was great!) and food. Also had bathrooms and such). loved it!

Archived