Sheraton Day Pass with Kids

ToddWelch

Does anyone know if the cost is the same no matter what the age? We are a family of 6...two adults and 4 little ones. This would cost $90 if the $15 is the same for all of us. Is there a lower cost for kids under 5 or something like that?

Does anyone know if the cost is the same no matter what the age? We are a family of 6...two adults and 4 little ones. This would cost $90 if the $15 is the same for all of us. Is there a lower cost for kids under 5 or something like that?

Depends on who you get at the front desk. I think the room policy is under 2 is free, so that may apply.

$15 pp is really not alot for hotel beach amenities (yes, I know it add's up, but you know that already. )

If you want a free beach, you can go to the Junkanoo beach nearer to the port. But there's No free chaise, no restrooms, no amenities.

Depends on who you get at the front desk. I think the room policy is under 2 is free, so that may apply.

$15 pp is really not alot for hotel beach amenities (yes, I know it add's up, but you know that already. )

If you want a free beach, you can go to the Junkanoo beach nearer to the port. But there's No free chaise, no restrooms, no amenities.

How do you get to Junkanoo beach? That sounds like a good alternative, especially if it is even closer to the port. Thanks!

How do you get to Junkanoo beach? That sounds like a good alternative, especially if it is even closer to the port. Thanks!

You may want to take a cab unless your kids are walkers. The beach (called either junkanoo or Lighthouse Beach) in on the outskirts of town, about a 15 minute walk along the harbour to the west., around the hilton to the beach.

Keep in mind.. no restrooms or other amenities (although there is sometimes a hotdog vendor on the walkway).

http://www.bahamas-treasures.com/bahamas/maps/Nassau/towne_map.jpg

Here is another alternative Paradise Island Resort Day Pass children under 4 are free and it includes everything, food ,drinks, use of facilities, floaties, even a bike tour of Paradise island if you want. There is even a kids club if you want to relax

This "resort" is an old holiday inn that's on the harbour. A tiny stretch of beach and limited food options. It's not a place I would recommend, but I'm sure it's fine for some.

• 2 months later...

One piece of information stated that the person couldn't buy a day pass from the Sheraton, so went over the Wydham and paid $15 pp.

The other piece of information stated the person did indeed get passes/wristbands from the front desk and they were $15 per adult and $7.50 per child.

I'd say go prepared to pay the $15 and be pleasantly surprised if you get the 50% off bargain. :)

Archived