Port fee's and all those goodies

CanadianEh!

Does the price i paid for the cruise include port fees and other etc of course i know it does not have tips and incedentals on the ship but does it include the port fees and taxes and all that so i can just get on the ship and spend my money on all those tourists traps or will there be other stuff added to my bill?

I am outside the fuel surcharge window as we get back on Jan 27/08 :)

Does the price i paid for the cruise include port fees and other etc of course i know it does not have tips and incedentals on the ship but does it include the port fees and taxes and all that so i can just get on the ship and spend my money on all those tourists traps or will there be other stuff added to my bill?

It does, but if the port fees or taxes should go up, they can bill you for them.

All the prices on Carnival's website include port charges, the taxes and fees are added later to the price for the total price.

If they gave you a total that included tax, then thats the total for your January cruise.

Yes, the price paid includes port charges and taxes. Note that the prices quoted in ads usually includes port charges, but NOT taxes, but you pay these at "Final Payment" a couple of months prior to sailing. The only other thing that is necessary to pay is tips [which really is a service charge that pays the crew, as the ship pays them very little (maybe $50/month)], but you can run up amazingly large bills quickly at the bars, spa, tours, etc if you are not watching out. You can check your bill at any time either thru interactive TV or directly at the Purser's Desk - if you have any doubts I'd suggest checking it every few days to make sure that you are not spending much more than you realized. Have a great cruise!

Yeah i have paid in full so i am good there, I am not concerned about the stuff i spend on the ship as we are going for one last harah before the baby comes i just wanted to know if they were going to add more or just what i spend

Thanks for the info greatly appreciated and only 67 days to go almost there:)

Archived