trouble contacting Revelation Tours for French Riviera tour?

Hi!

I've read good reviews about Revelation Tours for a private tour of the French Riviera and have emailed them twice, but haven't heard back from them. Has anyone else had problems getting in contact with them? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

I've emailed them 2 more times, and still no response. Am I doing something wrong? First, I did all lowercase letters, but then I changed to capital R and T like tuleia wrote. Still nothing. Can one of you pass along my email address to them? Or give any other suggestions? I'm sure they don't want to lose a potential booking. :)

I don't know why you're having a problem. I contacted them last week, using the same address I used for a tour two years ago, and had no problem arranging another similar tour (we liked it so much, we decided to do it again, with minor variations, when our ship arrives in Villefranche next May). Michel sometimes takes a couple of days to respond, but he is very busy - and very good!

Check your junk mail folder - his reponse may somehow be ending up there.

I just used them on November 4th. They were excellent. Their e-mail address is RevelationTours@aol.com

Celine was our tour guide. Very sweet young lady!

Their web site is http://www.revelation-tours.com

We were a party of six. They picked us up at 8:00 a.m. It was 600 euros, which ended up being 100 euros a person.

As I keep writing, bring tissues and hand sanitizer. Don't expect to see a toilet seat, some toilets don't flush, some don't have toilet tissue, and some do not have soap. We paid 20 cents to use a bathroom. A lot of the bathrooms have coin slots.

Thanks everyone for your input. My junk mail folder is empty. I have emailed them again, using one of my other email addresses. Still no response. I feel like giving up, but then when I hear the great reviews from all of you, I'm determined to get in touch with them. HELP!

You can contact Revelation Tours at isoline.longin@orange.fr

Make sure that you put this address in your address book for your e-mail server so they can e-mail you back. Your server might not allow this e-mailer to send you e-mail unless it is in your e-mail address book.

If you would like, you can give me your e-mail address and I will forward it to Michael from Revelation Tours. He always is very prompt in answering e-mails back.

Diane

FYI We used Isoline and Revelation Tours for our VOS cruise 11/10/07. It was the best tour of our cruise and all of the rest of our private tours were great. Isoline was there waiting for us. We were able to see Monaco, Monte Carlo, St. Paul de Venice(preferred this to EZE), Nice (the overlook she took us to was unbelieveable) and Eze and still make it back to the ship in plenty of time. We had time at each of those stops and I think we were at St. Paul de Venice for over 1 1/2 hours. Can't say enough good stuff about them.

Bev

Well, I tried the email address for Isoline yesterday, and have not heard from her as of yet. I did what was suggested, in putting her email address in my contacts list.

Anyway, Diane, if you don't mind, I'll take you up on your offer. My email address is krissea1@yahoo.com. If you could please pass this along to the folks at Revelation Tours, that would be great!! Thanks so much! :)

Great news everyone!

I heard from Michel at Revelation Tours today, and I'm so excited that we've finally connected. I can't thank you all enough for your suggestions and offers of help. I know I couldn't have done it without you. :)

Thanks again, and I'm really looking forward to our tour.

Happy travels!!

Archived