Slightly O/T - Missing Park Tickets

mistybaby

Can't seem to find my never-expire 10 day park hopper pass. In the past, with annuals, they are able to look it up at Guest Services with an ID, cancel the missing pass, and issue a new one.

Ticket office is closed till morning. Just looking for someone to provide some comfort that they should be able to replace the pass.

Thanks!

Can't seem to find my never-expire 10 day park hopper pass. In the past, with annuals, they are able to look it up at Guest Services with an ID, cancel the missing pass, and issue a new one.

Ticket office is closed till morning. Just looking for someone to provide some comfort that they should be able to replace the pass.

Thanks!

just go to guest services and expalin what happened and show your ID, if your nice and dont scram at them in panic they can replace them and usually will.

my son worked for guest services for a couple of years and this is a common problem, they just have to believe your not scamming them, so be honest and polite and I'm sure they will help you.

the POLITE is a big hint!! Take it from me they get screamed at and cussed out all the time, when this happens they can refuse to help people and they will refuse them.

but they try to bend over backwards to help the please and thankyou people.

I happen to know the one rule for working in guest services is there are NO rules. With managers approval they can make anything happen.

my son has amazing stories to tell of what he was able to do for people but also scammers always wanting something for nothing.

I'm sure it will work out for you.

The people at downtown disney at the inside guest serives booth, near Gheradelis not outside by the theater are the BEST!!! Go there if you can, the head manager is awesome for helping people!!

mom x4,grandma x4

Not to be a downer, but I thought that they couldn't do anything for you unless you have the numbers from the back of the pass. Do you by any chance have those numbers? If yes, then I agree, no problem. If no, I have not heard of them replacing them.

Forgot to say Good luck!!!

Not to be a downer, but I thought that they couldn't do anything for you unless you have the numbers from the back of the pass. Do you by any chance have those numbers? If yes, then I agree, no problem. If no, I have not heard of them replacing them.

Forgot to say Good luck!!!

Last June, my wife lost her ticket somewhere between the Magic Kigndom's parking lot the night before and Epcot's main gate. After burning an hour tearing the hotel room and our car apart, we went to Guest Relations and inquired about a replacement. The agent took the number off the back of my ticket, looked up our transction, handed over ID and a replacement ticket was issued. We were in Epcot after two minutes at Guest Relations.

I'm not certain that the number is necessary, only that it seem to be the agent's preferred means to search.

And yes, please be polite. My wife and I worked in an amusement park in Southern California for five years. The folks that work there put up with all kinds of ummmmm stuff.

Rick

Thanks for the advice.

It goes without saying that we'd be nice.

Unfortunately we don't have the numbers because both passes would have been together.

Several years ago (when we were annual passholders) we made an unplanned trip to Orlando without our passes, and they were able to look them up. Hopefully they keep the same records on the types of passes we currently hold.

There is one place left to look for the passes this weekend though, so perhaps I will find them.

My wallet was stolen the day before my trip and I had a park hopper from UC and 3 one day park hopper tickets from WDW (converted from room key to paper tickets).

I called UC and they faxed me a copy of the back of the ticket they sold me. WDW replaced that ticket with no problem.

On the 3 single day tickets that were converted from room key to paper at guest services at MGM, they said they could not do anything for me because they didn't have a record of the conversion transaction.

Do you have an email receipt or a transaction receipt for the missing tickets?

Just spoke to Disney Ticketing -- because we have Florida residency and had purchased that way, they have a record of it, and we just need to show ID at guest services for a re-issue.

Thank goodness for the meticulous mouse!

Thanks for all the good wishes and help.

Off to enjoy the park, then the Wonder!

Archived