Vancouver - Snooze and cruise?

Both the Fairmont Waterfront and the Pan Pacific advertise on their websites that you can park at their hotels for the duration of your cruise. There is also an open air lot on Waterfront Street called Alaska Cruise Parking with a phone # 1-800-665-0050. I expect the hotel rates are wicked, but maybe better for security.

Good luck,

Mike

Paul Gauguin 2001, 2004

Any suggestions for a hotel that will also keep our car while cruising for 7 days out of Vancouver?

Thank you!

Hmmmm....

This sounds like a way to make some money and save up for my next cruise. I could park your car at my place for a week but I don't think CruiseCritic will let me give you my contact info.

Stay in Richmond or out at the airport. Park your car at the airport parking about $55 per week. Goto yvr.ca for more info on parking. Then catch the shuttle to the airport terminal and then catch the shuttle to downtown. Try yvrairporter web site or vancouvershuttle web site both leave from YVR to downtown and the cruise terminal area.

Archived