Danube Discovery Cruise on the MS Little Prince

traveljunky

Friends have suggested a Danube Discovery Cruise on a German riverboat aboard the MS Little Prince (Kleine Prinz). There are 8 departures from the US(airfare from NY is included on Austrian Airlines) and the itinerary sounds good but I can't find any information about the Riverboat. Can anyone tell me anything about it? Has anyone sailed on this line before? Their other vessels are the MS Arion, MS Switzerland and MS Victoria Amazonica. I tried googling but had no luck. It seems that they don't have their own web site and the only information I can find is pretty minimal and is on the sites of some tour groups that use them. Thanks for your help.

If you post this on River&Canal cruises board, you will probably get more info. There is a poster "Steamboats" who lives in Germany and is quite famaliar with the various German lines. She is defeniltely a wealth of info.

Good luck. Pat

• 2 years later...

I have booked this River Cruise. I have a friend who has travelled with SmarTours several times and highly recommends them even though they are much cheaper. He says the accomodations are generally 5 star. I guess we will see and can post when we get back. ;)

Archived