Winter Crossing Club / CC members - particulars

bobby1119

Have the times and locations of the WCC & CC gatherings been determined? Having met several WCC members on the April 2007 crossing at the end of the world cruise, I am looking forward to a reunion.

GAV BOY - I am hoping that you will be able to arrange a meeting with Captain Ian McNaught at the end of the Cabin Cavalcade or at some point during the crossing.

The excitement builds!

Bobby

Have the times and locations of the WCC & CC gatherings been determined? Having met several WCC members on the April 2007 crossing at the end of the world cruise, I am looking forward to a reunion.

GAV BOY - I am hoping that you will be able to arrange a meeting with Captain Ian McNaught at the end of the Cabin Cavalcade or at some point during the crossing.

The excitement builds!

Bobby

Hi Bobby

Have a look at http://messages.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=12319512&postcount=511 on

http://messages.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=466873&page=100

The plan is:

7 PM Chart Room on night 1

7 PM Princess Grill Bar from night 2

10 PM Crystal Bar each night (I'd suggest the port side forward corner)

I would expect the cabin cavalcade to be after lunch on the second or third sea day, don't know anyone has suggested a time on that.

The excitement builds!

Bobby

We are at Captain McNaught`s mercy there !!! :D

Let`s hope we are lucky !!! :rolleyes:

Gav :cool:

Archived